Monday, June 25, 2012

My English Intentions...


     Growing up I was never a avid reader or writer. Taking English I have always dreaded
book reports and essays because there was never a book I could find myself sunk into and find myself to not wonder off to something else in my mind when I start reading it. Friends and family have always recommended books for me to read, but I could never find anything I was interested in and my life always seems to be too busy to take the time to sit down and place my nose in a book.  Growing up I have realized that today I would  be a better reader and writer if I would have taken that time to really find a book I enjoyed and learn from that author's writing. 
     I find myself now more interested in certain topics than I used to be and my confidence in my reading and writing skills have grown, but not where I would like them to be and not where I know I am capable of being at. My intentions for this semester is to really sit down and learn to read and write like I know I am capable of . I would like to have the goal to fufill my reading and writing like I never did in when I was  younger, my attitude and intentions are different now that I am older and am ready to start a new road map in my life to

better my reading and writing skills and
talents.    
     I plan to learn the techniques that are
taught to me and really apply them to my papers and understand what it is that makes a great essay or paper. I plan on using these skills for the of my life to better my vocabulary, reading and writing skills for situations in my near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment